Advanced Tax Advisors
We’re searching for an organized personal assistant to provide administrative support and help us operate more efficiently. You’ll answer phone calls, schedule meetings, run errands, arrange travel, document meeting minutes, keep track of important paperwork, and assist with other duties as needed. Our ideal candidate is a great multitasker and possesses superb communication skills. This job is never the same, comes with a lot of flexibility, and provides you with opportunities to truly get to know people. If that sounds like something you’d love, start your application today!
- Make travel arrangements including flight, hotel, and transportation
- Answer phone calls and emails and relay important messages to increase our productivity
- Set up meeting spaces for when guests arrive to make people feel welcome
- Deliver packages and pick up orders as needed
- Prepare meetings, write down notes, and email meeting minutes to make meetings run smoothly
- Great time management skills as well as both written and verbal communication skills
- Understands how to use Microsoft Office
- Applicants must have graduated high school or equivalent
- Prior work experience as a personal assistant, executive secretary, executive assistant, administrative assistant, or related job experience performing personal assistant duties
- Capable of completing tasks with minimal supervision
About Advanced Tax Advisors
Fast-growing exciting environment! We have a burning desire to help our clients stop overpaying their taxes and start achieving their dreams.”
We are a tax advisory firm specializing in helping business owners save thousands in income tax via tax planning and strategizing. We specialize in helping those in the real estate industry, eCommerce, attorneys, and other service firms i.e. marketing, engineer, and design firms.