Are you interested in a job where you get to work closely with decision-makers at the highest level of a small business? We’re hiring a superb personal assistant to improve our efficiency and productivity to achieve our organizational goals. You will be taking phone calls, running errands, setting appointments, taking meeting minutes, filing paperwork, and any other duties as needed. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who enjoys planning and has great interpersonal skills. If you are ready to start, apply today!
- Create meeting appointments, write notes, and distribute meeting minutes to ensure team organization
- Maintain filing systems for administrative tasks
- Take phone calls and emails and relay relevant information to streamline our processes
- Set up meeting spaces for when guests arrive to make people feel welcome
- Do other assigned tasks as needed
- Superb time management skills and communication skills, written and verbal
- Capable of completing tasks with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience as a personal assistant, executive assistant, administrative assistant or a related job with administrative tasks
$20 - hourly
Real estate broker in Palo Alto.