VitaLife - New Lenox
Are you interested in a job where you get to work closely with decision-makers at the highest level of a small business? We’re hiring a superb personal assistant to improve our efficiency and productivity to achieve our organizational goals. You will be taking phone calls, running errands, setting appointments, taking meeting minutes, filing paperwork, and any other duties as needed. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who enjoys planning and has great interpersonal skills. If you are ready to start, apply today!
- Organize meeting spaces for guests upon arrival to make sure they feel welcome
- Create meeting appointments, write notes, and distribute meeting minutes to ensure team organization
- Complete any other necessary tasks as assigned
- Relay messages received through phone calls or emails to our team to make our business run more efficiently
- Make travel arrangements including flight, hotel, and transportation
- Understands how to use Microsoft Office
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED
- Experience as a personal assistant, executive assistant, administrative assistant or a related job with administrative tasks
- Great time management skills as well as both written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Understand how to use Google and Microsoft applications
About VitaLife - New Lenox
Join our team to help us reach our goal of transforming 1 million lives in the next 10 years. VitaLife employees take our company culture very seriously. L.E.G.O Lifestyle, Energy, Growth, and Ownership are our core values. Our goal to help transform people's lives starts with us! Empowering them to lead Vitalifes. Our company is expanding rapidly. Team members who have chosen a career with VitaLife will demonstrate a passion for people and the company. You will be given a unique opportunity to grow with us.