253 Payment Pros
We’re looking for an efficient personal assistant who can help us improve our productivity. Your responsibilities will include relaying messages from phone calls and emails, delivering and picking up orders, scheduling and taking minutes for meetings, maintaining records, and performing additional tasks as assigned. We need someone with excellent communication skills who thrives in a constantly changing, flexible work environment. If you can multitask and love helping people, we want to hear from you!
- Pick up deliveries and run errands as needed
- Organize meeting spaces for guests upon arrival to make sure they feel welcome
- Complete any other necessary tasks as assigned
- Create meeting appointments, write notes, and distribute meeting minutes to ensure team organization
- Maintain filing systems for administrative tasks
- Prior work experience as a personal assistant, executive secretary, executive assistant, administrative assistant, or related job experience performing personal assistant duties
- Take the initiative to finish tasks responsibly
- High school diploma or GED required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Superb time management skills and communication skills, written and verbal
$60,000 - $100,000 yearly
About 253 Payment Pros
253 Payment Pros is the America's premier payment processing and point of sale provider founded in 2013. While we service the entire United States and Canada, our objective is helping small businesses maximize efficiency and savings! We provide a "Nordstrom" level of customer service and are always available if needed. 253 Payment Pros provides the following services; Merchant Services, Point of Sale Systems, Business Capital, Gift Card and Loyalty Programs. Many of our B2B Account Executives enjoy low-mid range, six figure earnings within a few years and our tops agents earn over $500,000 annually. We offer a family friendly schedule and advancement opportunities from within.