Ardell Property Management LLC
We’re looking for an efficient personal assistant who can help us improve our productivity. Your responsibilities will include relaying messages from phone calls and emails, delivering and picking up orders, scheduling and taking minutes for meetings, maintaining records, and performing additional tasks as assigned. We need someone with excellent communication skills who thrives in a constantly changing, flexible work environment. If you can multitask and love helping people, apply now!
- Plan meetings, take notes and distributing meeting minutes to ensure we stay organized
- Take phone calls and emails and relay relevant information to streamline our processes
- Complete any other necessary tasks as assigned
- Deliver packages and pick up orders as needed
- Maintain filing systems for administrative tasks
- Applicants must have graduated high school or equivalent
- Understands how to use Microsoft Office
- Experience as a personal assistant, executive assistant, administrative assistant or a related job with administrative tasks
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and time management skills
$17 (up to) hourly
About Ardell Property Management LLC
Ardell Property Management provides quality housing to families in the community.
Join a team with over 12 years of success in the real estate industry!
Founded in 2010, APM is one of the most diversified property management companies in the Wisconsin. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.