Billings Real Estate Co.
We’re searching for an organized personal assistant to provide administrative support and help us operate more efficiently. You’ll answer phone calls, schedule meetings, run errands, arrange travel, document meeting minutes, keep track of important paperwork, and assist with other duties as needed. Our ideal candidate is a great multitasker and possesses superb communication skills. This job is never the same, comes with a lot of flexibility, and provides you with opportunities to truly get to know people. If that sounds like something you’d love, start your application today!
- Deliver packages and pick up orders as needed
- Arrange travel including hotel, flight, and transportation
- Take phone calls and emails and relay relevant information to streamline our processes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Plan meetings, take notes and distributing meeting minutes to ensure we stay organized
- Light house work, meal prep
- Prior work experience as a personal assistant, executive secretary, executive assistant, administrative assistant, or related job experience performing personal assistant duties
- Great time management skills as well as both written and verbal communication skills
- Take the initiative to finish tasks responsibly
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
$10 - $12 hourly
About Billings Real Estate Co.
Our unique real estate team is looking to grow our business in 2020 and expand to other market places. We offer a fun, flexible yet competitive work environment. We will train you to your full potential to help you succeed in your role.
If you think you’d be a great fit, please apply today!