The Wexler Group
We’re looking for an efficient personal assistant who can help us improve our productivity. Your responsibilities will include relaying messages from phone calls and emails, delivering and picking up orders, scheduling and taking minutes for meetings, maintaining records, and performing additional tasks as assigned. We need someone with excellent communication skills who thrives in a constantly changing, flexible work environment. If you can multitask and love helping people, apply now!
- Keep track of filing systems for administrative tasks
- Relay messages received through phone calls or emails to our team to make our business run more efficiently
- Complete any other necessary tasks as assigned
- Set up meeting spaces for when guests arrive to make people feel welcome
- Plan meetings, take notes and distributing meeting minutes to ensure we stay organized
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED
- Capable of completing tasks with minimal supervision
- Previous work experience as a personal assistant, administrative assistant, executive assistant, or related job experience, such as business administration
- Understands how to use Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills and time management skills
$30,000-$50,000 depends on experience
About The Wexler Group
The Wexler Group is looking for phenomenal people who would love to have an exciting and fulfilling career! The truth is we are not looking to hire someone for a job, we are looking for team members who know how to play at a high level and are very ambitious about doing whatever it takes to make a great living!
Come play with The Wexler Group!