Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
We’re looking for an efficient personal assistant who can help us improve our productivity. Your responsibilities will include relaying messages from phone calls and emails, delivering and picking up orders, scheduling and taking minutes for meetings, maintaining records, and performing additional tasks as assigned. We need someone with excellent communication skills who thrives in a constantly changing, flexible work environment. If you can multitask and love helping people, apply now!
- Arrange travel including hotel, flight, and transportation
- Do other assigned tasks as needed
- Pick up deliveries and run errands as needed
- Prepare meeting spaces for guests to create a welcoming environment
- Plan meetings, take notes and distributing meeting minutes to ensure we stay organized
- Marketing Assistance/ Social Management
- Demonstrates ability to use Microsoft Office
- Capable of completing tasks with minimal supervision
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED
- Great time management skills as well as both written and verbal communication skills
- Prior work experience as a personal assistant, executive secretary, executive assistant, administrative assistant, or related job experience performing personal assistant duties
About Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
Here at Team Justice we are a family! Our goal is to help our communities while helping our team members grow personally and professionally. Your success and personal goals are extremely important to us. Come join our family and see the difference a team oriented culture makes!