Exigo Business Solutions
We are looking for a Director of Performing Arts who is passionate about helping youth express themselves through dance, drama and the performing arts. The person in this position is responsible to plan, organize, lead, supervise and implement a competitive drama and dance program. Comprehension of Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Modern, Lyrical, and Hip Hop Dance techniques and styles is required.
Supervise Dance Program
- Create Dance Curriculum
- Plan dance staff schedule for each program season
Secure and organize performances
- Assist in planning, organizing, and executing Dance Performances
- Plan, implement, and lead all performances for all dance programs
- Create all concert and event programs.
- Assist in ordering dance supplies/uniforms for all dance program
Marketing and Recruiting Students
- Assist in creating marketing materials
- Assist with Dance communications
- Assist in interviews and hiring procedures for dance instructors.
- Supervise and coach dance instructors
- Schedule and plan all private lessons
- Monitor dance program quality by observing dance classes
- Assist with and monitor payment plans of each student
- Track attendance and take care of attendance communications with parents
- Serve in a professional and courteous manner with the highest regard to the customer.
- Attend required staff meetings and trainings
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Perform all job tasks within the rules and guidelines of our safety program.
- Work as a team player with co-workers
- High school diploma or equivalent. Preference will be given to candidates with a bachelor’s degree in education, dance, youth services, recreation, or working toward a degree in these areas.
- At least three years’ experience instructing dance programs as a lead instructor.
- Ability to plan, organize and lead dance programs.
- Ability to lead, guide and supervise dance instructors.
- Ability to expand and improve the dance program.
About Exigo Business Solutions
We are a values-based company and we are looking for candidates that mirror our beliefs.
- Integrity - Honest and have strong moral principles
- Accuracy - Strive to be accurate, precise in our work
- Together We Win - One team, unified in our purpose and mission
- Always Learning - Have a forever curious, learn-it-all mindset, and we value learning over knowledge
- Figures it Out - Our people grow and become more confident by promoting the use of their mind and intellect
- Takes Ownership - We are driven by the performance and accountability of our actions