We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Manager based in or near San Mateo, CA, to be an essential member of our growing customer acquisition team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving performance marketing strategies and plans for Reali focused on the acquisition of new customers across channels, including paid digital/social, SEM, and more. The ideal candidate enjoys both the creative and the analytical aspects of driving world-class campaigns. You must have a growth mindset, and a constant desire to scale your campaigns while beating ROI targets.
- Working with both in-house and agency teams, you’ll manage online and offline channels end to end, including developing channel strategy, defining targeting, managing creativity, setting up campaigns, optimizing campaigns, measuring performance, and deriving insights to inform future campaigns.
- Drive, lead, and monitor A/B and multivariate tests to optimize conversion and other key performance metrics; including messaging, creative format, and landing pages.
- Interface directly with our various marketing vendors (platforms, affiliates, agencies, tools).
- Interface with engineering, design, and data analytics teams to address all design, development, and measurement needs related to launching and scaling our paid marketing efforts.
- Present findings and insights to the marketing team and leadership as necessary.
- BA/ BS Degree
- 3-5 years of performance marketing experience in a B2C environment. Real Estate or Fintech experience with a high-growth company is a plus.
- Experience executing growth strategies across channels and audiences, with a heavy focus on digital.
- Extensive knowledge of best practices and optimization strategies and a deep understanding of marketing attribution platforms, tracking links, and pixels.
- Great grasp of numbers with love for data and analytics, and ability to understand and communicate the relationship between marketing results and business outcomes.
- Excellent project management skills, strong attention to detail, and an ability to perform successfully under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with content, creative, and sales teams to drive programs forward in a highly effective manner.
- Experience working with digital agencies.
$125,000 - $145,000 yearly
- Our Mission: "We're here to delight homeowners at every stage of their lives.”
- We are an award-winning high-tech, high-touch home services company, globally hiring 5+ people per week in 2021!
- Our Loans, Real Estate Agent, Listing, Buying, Escrow, Title and more, services: https://reali.com/real-estate-services/
- About Reali: https://reali.com/about