The world needs your best skills to overcome its biggest challenges.
Are you a marketer interested in climate technology? Are you looking to maximize your impact in tackling the climate crisis? This might be for you.
Market 8 is hiring a Performance Marketing Manager
Location: Remote - Must have equipment & infrastructure to work 9-5 EST (or 5 hours of overlap)
In a Nutshell
Market 8 is a small services and consulting firm that provides marketing strategy and execution for clients whose products or services have the potential to improve the world in substantial ways. We work mainly with firms that sell high-value products or services to other businesses. Most of our clients are climate tech companies.
A fully remote company since inception, our small team is proudly composed of members working in North America, Europe, and Asia. With our passionate base of clients, our diverse team is given the freedom to develop creative and passionate marketing solutions. Built on the values of Joy and Accountability, we pride ourselves on enabling our Market 8 community to pursue fulfillment and happiness in and out of work.
The Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for the research, implementation, analysis, and optimization of paid media campaigns. A successful Performance Marketing Manager also embraces the goal of driving growth for the business and does not limit their influence to maximizing click-thru rates.
Working with a small, intentional client base, the Performance Marketing Manager will have control over all of the levers to execute the funnels they devise, from keyword research to conception and creation of an offer, campaign setup, ad creative, conversion landing page, workflows, and conversion tracking. They should be comfortable coordinating efforts with other team members, copywriters, and designers, as well as comfortable with contributing at a strategic marketing level.
Typical Day-to-Day Responsibilities
- Launch and manage paid media campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google ads, …) that maximize brand awareness, and drive revenue
- Optimize campaigns, create assets, and develop strategies based upon test results, campaign performance, and relevant key performance indicators
- Manage digital marketing responsibilities for 3-5 accounts at a given time
- Perform audience research and recommend new campaign ideas for paid search and paid social, as well as videos and static materials to drive growth
- Work in parallel with other team members, including designers and developers, to ensure Market 8 delivers exceptional results to clients
- Execute best practices for various campaign types and associated landing pages
- Use SEM automation and alerts to focus energies on higher value-added activities.
- Ad copywriting, testing, and optimization
- Stay up to date on digital marketing trends by constantly seeking training, certifications, webinars, networking events, and other opportunities
- Exploring other digital channels & new media (blog networks, native advertising)
Metrics and Analytics
- Collaborate with the growth marketing team & provide data insights, interpret results, and present them to the team and clients
- Extensive reporting & data analysis related to SEM campaign efforts
- Setup growth and budget goals, and report on progress every month
- Rapidly iterate on a strategy based on findings
Communication and Collaboration
- Communicate regularly via email, Jira, and Zoom to keep team members and clients up to date
- Experiment with tools in the stack to get the most value/productivity
- Stay up to date with the latest changes and trends in SEO
- Work with a cross-skill team on complex business problems to drive growth
What we’re looking for:
- Are your qualifications different, but you still think you fit? No worries. We’re looking for candidates confident in their abilities and willing to grow.
- Proficiency in building & managing ad campaigns in Google ads, Facebook, and LinkedIn (REQUIRED)
- Experience in building & optimizing paid media campaigns, preferably in a B2B SaaS/Tech environment
- Ability to track campaign performance across multiple channels
- Ability to analyze campaigns and rapidly iterate with experimentation to improve performance
- Passion for tackling the climate crisis
- Values of joy and accountability
- Cultural fit with Market 8 team: results-driven, data-driven, go-getter, continuous improvement, respectful, teamwork, meaningful impact
- Desire to work hands-on with a small, intentional client base
- An ability and desire to work independently and remotely
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- At home equipment and infrastructure to work 9-5 EST
Preferred Stack Experience:
- Google ads
- Paid social ads (Facebook, Linkedin, Quora, etc..)
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Search Console
- SEMRush/ ahrefs
- Lucky Orange / Hotjar
- Google Optimize / Optimizely
What you can expect from us
- Competitive compensation, at $69,000 to $90,000 yearly ($US)
- Access to software and other technologies that facilitate remote work processes
- Dedicated time and budget for personal growth and learning
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Yearly stipend for home-office set-up of your choice
$69,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Market 8
Market 8 is a mission-driven company. We seek to do important work with clients whose innovative ideas, products, and services can change the world for the better. We have begun to focus mainly on climate tech.
- We exist to bring satisfaction and happiness to the daily lives of our team, our clients and the rest of the world.
- There’s a simple word for what we strive to deliver: Joy.
- Talk of joy may seem New Age, out of place in a business setting.
- Even so, we all know joy when we feel it, and we know how flat and pointless life feels in its absence. We think a sense of joy is all too rare in business. It energizes everything.
- We pride ourselves on enabling our Market 8 community to pursue fulfillment and happiness in and out of work.
Collaborate. No one knows everything.
Be radically open-minded.