Eastern Market Brewing Co
Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing Detroit-based company where you have the opportunity to play a key strategic leadership role? We’re hiring a highly organized and people-oriented human resources leader to focus on maintaining our culture as we grow. You will be consulted by top management on strategic planning, business administration, and oversee employee relations, while maximizing our sustainability. Job seekers should be flexible, driven, detail-oriented, and exhibit a high level of professionalism.
All full-time positions at Eastern Market Brewing Company include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as short-term and long-term disability, plus a 401(k).
- Create, enact, and improve personnel policies and procedures
- Liaise between employees and managers and advise on pertinent issues such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Review and advise on organizational policies, decision-making, and strategic planning for business administration and the annual budget
- Manage human resources programs including employee benefits, training, and company evaluation and compensation
- Meet with departing employees for exit interviews and receive feedback on our current systems for improvement
- 3+ years as an HR manager, senior HR generalist, or in an upper-level HR position
- Possess an SHRM certification or certification from a similar institute
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in HR management, business management, or a similar field
- Excellent leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Eastern Market Brewing Co
Our mission is to foster human connection through the passionate pursuit of the craft.
- Community: Act with intention.
- Camaraderie: Put people first.
- Craft: Find a better way.
Eastern Market Brewing Co is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes all people. Please consider applying even if you do not match all the listed skills/abilities.