Craft Consulting LLC
We are looking for a Peer Recovery Specialist to integrate his or her lived experience into our clients’ treatment goals and services by practicing a wellness-based and drug-free approach to recovery in our residential and outpatient programs.
- Use motivational and coaching strategies, with supervisory guidance, to help ambivalent clients better engage in care. Provide support necessary for engagement. Supports can include reminder calls, warm hand-offs, wellness checks, and escorts.
- Coordinate with behavioral health department members regarding behavioral health, case management, and medical-related treatment goals and carry out specific tasks with the client to help promote goal attainment.
- Co-facilitate groups with behavioral health providers.
- Provide in-home or community teaching/coaching on activities of daily living and community integration. This can include connecting clients to recovery networks, coaching on basic housekeeping, and linking to other community resources as appropriate.
- Assist the client in identifying support systems.
- Complete documentation within the electronic health record in a manner that is easy to understand and in accordance with established formats and required timeframes.
- Some positions may require medication monitoring.
- Some positions may also require to provide transportation.
- Certified Peer Recovery Specialist or Coach
- Two years of case management experience preferred
- One year of experience in a health care setting, residential or community-based organization preferred
- Experience working with individuals from diverse backgrounds required
$16 - $19 hourly
About Craft Consulting LLC
Craft Consulting is an organization that assists Behavioral Health providers with attaining and maintaining compliance and excellence.