F.I.T. PT, LLC
F.I.T. PT, Florida In-Home Physical Therapy, is looking for an experienced Pediatric Speech Therapist to join our team and provide family-centered Pediatric Speech Therapy in the child's home environment. The Speech Therapist should be willing to travel to families' homes within Palm Beach County. Schedule is flexible.
- Perform initial and ongoing speech therapy evaluations according to standards of practice as well as state standards.
- Develop a Plan of Care for each patient based on initial and ongoing assessment
- Evaluations including short and long term goals, collaboration demands of other staff members, and required patient and caregiver involvement.
- Implement Plan of Care on a consistent schedule and adjust this schedule and plan according to patient progress.
- Document patient progress according to approved medical documentation and company documentation procedures.
- Evaluate current level of patient function, while setting goals to improve in these areas that are scaled to patient abilities and realistically attainable.
- Report patient progress to patient, patient caregivers and loved ones, facility staff and healthcare professionals involved in ongoing treatment/care of patients.
- Develop a plan for patients following completion of their Plan of Care with appropriate in-home care services.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications, etc.
- Proven record of matching patient needs to treatment plans and proven record of implementing these plans safely and effectively.
- Strong experience administering a wide range of speech therapy techniques.
- Knowledge of responsible use of equipment, best practices for equipment use, and preventative maintenance procedures.
- Experience with a wide range of patient age groups and conditions.
- A strong sense of empathy, a compassionate outlook on ST and the ability to motivate patients into pushing their limits in a responsible, safe way.
- We are looking for someone with at least 3 years of experience providing speech therapy services to patients and who has the following qualifications:
- Masters of Occupational Therapy or Bachelors of Speech Therapy.
$55 - $65 hourly
About F.I.T. PT, LLC
F.I.T. PT provides high-quality, personalized, home-based physical, occupational, and speech therapy to Palm Beach County and Broward County.
Please visit our website www.ksfitpt.com to find out more about our company and our experienced and compassionate team of therapists.
We continue to have COVID-19 precautions and protocols in place to ensure the health and safety of our providers, their families, and our patients.