SES Group of Companies LLC
SES group is searching for a motivated team-player to take on the position of Construction Project Coordinator. The Construction Project Coordinator will provide direct support to the project management team including, support for bid and proposal efforts, initial job setup, preparation of pre-construction submittals (APP/AHA’s, QCP, EPP, etc.), project scheduling, and updates, invoicing and certified payrolls, setting up and maintaining project files and project closeout. This position will be located in Escondido, CA, apply today!
- Direct interface with Program and Project Managers, Superintendents, Subcontractors, other Project Coordinators, and home office Operations Staff (Accounting, Contracts, IT, etc.)
- Support the PM with including but not limited to; project setup, subcontractor bid packages, purchase orders, invoicing, certified payrolls, scheduling, document preparation and submittal, project files and documentation, attending meetings, taking and distributing meeting notes, assisting with project commissioning/closeout and provide other project support as requested
- Attend construction-related training
- Assist PM on-site from time to time as needed
- Understanding of construction project operations
- Read and understand construction plans and specifications
- Ability to enter, access, and retrieve data from company databases
- Ability to interact well at multiple levels with both site and home office personnel
- Attention to detail and ability to follow through with duties and assignments
- Good organizational, time management, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to perform job requirements with limited day-to-day management support
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Experience with RMS and Primavera P6 is a plus
- Experience with federal construction projects; particularly DOD/USACE is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a construction project management support role
- Thorough understanding of construction terminology and practices
- Occasional travel required
- Occasional overtime work as needed to meet project deadlines
- Full understanding of job site safety
- Occasional work on job sites
- Good knowledge of construction budgeting and management practices
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or relevant experience that demonstrates overall knowledge
- Must be team-oriented and willing to assist other project coordinators as required
About SES Group of Companies LLC
SES Group of Companies LLC LEADS the way to a sustainable future for all stakeholders via our leadership (L), excellence (E), accountability (A), dedication (D), and safety (S). Our vision is to be industry leaders for energy, environmental, and infrastructure solutions through sustainable growth, commitment to excellent performance, and continuous innovation. At the heart of our core values, vision, and mission are our people.
We offer a great benefits package complete with medical, dental, vision and FSA; 401K matching; profit sharing; and paid time off (PTO). We want you to want to come to work.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to any protected category. We are also an advocate of preferential hiring and professional development of qualified Bristol Bay Native Corporation shareholders, their spouses and descendants, and Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.