Badger State Fruit
Badger State Fruit is seeking a full-time Payroll Specialist to help assist in the profitable growth of the company and provide support to the Accounting Manager. A qualified candidate is able to handle a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and payroll tasks as well as provide accurate reporting as requested.
- Complete and process weekly payroll duties.
- Pay payroll taxes.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing and composing correspondence.
- Maintain financial records.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Create regular financial reports.
- All other duties as needed.
- Education and Experience: Associate’s degree in business or accounting preferred but not required. Experience working in Quickbooks a plus.
- Ability to multitask: Ability to manage and complete various projects within the same time frame.
- Mathematical Skills: Able to perform semi-complex math to ensure the accuracy of data.
- Computer Skills: Proficient in primary computer functions. Able to utilize multiple types of software including MS Excel.
- Communication: Able to work with team members and managers, clearly discussing business topics and asking questions when needed.
$12.00+ per hour
About Badger State Fruit
We strive to consistently provide our customers with a safe, secure premium high quality product and service.
First and foremost, Badger State Fruit Processing is a cranberry company. The cranberry is the focus of our business. We are a fully integrated cranberry company and our story begins on the marsh with our ownership of the cranberries.
We are one of the largest independent growers in the country with our own receiving station, cold storage freezers, juice concentrating facility, sweetened dried facility, our distribution warehouses and Gardner Trucking. We deliver superior quality fruit and superior customer service to our customers.
We strive to exceed our customer's expectations, as we look to increase our profitability.