Badger State Fruit
The payroll specialist for Badger State Fruit is responsible for processing all employee time and labor, working with HR to ensure pay information is accurate, and converting that information into administering payroll through quickbooks. They will also assist in handling accounts receivable and employee benefit administration, as well as other accounting responsibilities.
- Processing payroll through quickbooks enterprise
- Tracking employee paid time off and vacation
- Maintain employee and tax records
- Assist in year-end filings
- Work with the accounting staff on handling accounts receivable
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Education and Experience: Associate’s degree in business or accounting preferred. Experience working in quickbooks a plus
- Mathematical Skills: Able to perform semi-complex math to ensure the accuracy of data
- Computer Skills: Proficient in primary computer functions. Able to utilize multiple types of software
- Communication: Able to work with team members and managers, clearly discussing business topics and asking questions when needed
$12.00-$14.00 per hour
About Badger State Fruit
We strive to consistently provide our customers with a safe, secure premium high quality product and service. First and foremost Badger State Fruit Processing is a cranberry company, the cranberry is the focus of our business. We are a fully integrated cranberry company, Our story begins on the marsh with the our ownership of the cranberries, we are one of the largest independent growers on the country with our own receiving station, cold storage freezers, juice concentrating facility, sweetened dried facility, our distribution warehouses and Gardner Trucking. We deliver superior quality fruit, and superior customer service to our customers. We strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, as we look to increase our profitability.