We're hiring a Payroll Specialist for an integral position on our team. You'll ensure timely and accurate compensation payments are made to associates at the managed properties and HHM.
- Process regular payroll cycles for managed properties and HHM.
- Research data through the payroll and HR applications.
- Process sales commissions and bonuses, as needed, and ensure accurate and timely payment of this type of compensation.
- Research requests for payroll information and respond timely.
- Process all data feeds required for the payroll system (new hires, etc.) and input all employee maintenance issues as requested by the field and management teams.
- Ensure correspondence (including phone calls and mail) from internal and external customers is addressed timely and accurately.
- Correspondence includes but is not limited to employment verifications, unemployment claims, and garnishment orders.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business, plus 2 years of experience in payroll/compensation processing or human resources; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience using Ultimate Software (UKG/UltiPro) is a plus.
- Prior hotel experience preferred.
HHM is an award-winning hotel management and investment company that operates over 200 full-service and select-service hotels with 10,000 associates in markets across the country. HHM is a leading manager of Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt brands, and also operates over 30 independent luxury and lifestyle hotels. The highly experienced and stable operating team is known for being nimble, accountable, and passionate in how they drive market-leading results for owners and best-in-class experiences for associates and guests.