We are looking for a Payroll Manager to lead our payroll functions. You’ll work to ensure our payroll expenses and taxes are paid correctly and on time. A big part of your job will be to supervise our payroll team and liaise with other professionals. Our ideal candidate is analytical and methodical, with experience in payroll administration and deep knowledge of payroll regulations. We value integrity, team spirit and strong organizational skills. Your goal will be to ensure our payroll procedures are compliant, efficient and current.
- Develop systems to process payroll account transactions (e.g. salaries, benefits, garnishments, deductions, taxes and third party payments)
- Coordinate timekeeping and payroll systems
- Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises) and system upgrades
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and internal policies
- Supervise and coach payroll clerks and assistants
- Liaise with auditors and manage payroll tax audits
- Collaborate with Human Resources (HR) and accounting teams
- Maintain accurate records and prepare reports
- Resolve issues and answer payroll-related questions
- Proven experience as a payroll manager or similar role
- Current knowledge of payroll procedures and related laws
- Excellent understanding of multi-location payroll and taxes
- Familiarity with payroll software/ HRIS ( ADP) and MS Office (especially Excel)
- A keen eye for detail
- An analytical mind and good math skills
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
- Organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Accounting, Human Resources or related field; professional certification (e.g. CPP, CPM) is a plus
EPM has grown to become one of the leading mortgage lenders in the U.S. EPM's mission is Empowering People More!
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, EPM is licensed in 50 states and provides an array of lending resources such as Conventional, FHA, VA, 203K, Reverse, and USDA loans, as well as a, trusted Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac & Fannie Mae Seller/Servicer.
With a dedicated staff of highly experienced professionals, EPM provides exceptional pricing for thousands of clients annually, without compromising follow-through and customer service.
For more information about EPM visit us online at EPM.net