**Hybrid Position Atlanta GA**
The Payroll and HR Assistant will assist the People Ops and Payroll team with a variety of areas including employee onboarding, monitoring the people and payroll inboxes, reporting for People Ops and Payroll, assist the payroll administrator with processing payroll in our HRIS/Payroll system. The People Operations/Payroll Assistant manages day-to-day items, contributes to projects, and provides interdepartmental support to the management team and the branches. The Payroll and HR Assistant reports to the EVP of People Operations.
- Process, screen, and issue offers of employment for all prospective employees
- Oversee the setup of licensing, accounts, and access for new hires
- Manage new hires’ orientations
- Maintain all internal and third-party databases with updated information
- Perform regular audits to ensure all information is accurate and up to date
- Run weekly/monthly reports for various departments
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses, etc.
- Prepare and assist payroll tasks through our HRIS/Payroll system or distribute paychecks
- Administer statements of payment to personnel either electronically or on paper
- Process taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Keep track of compensation changes, bonuses, commissions, benefit rates, new hire information, final pay laws, etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Prepare reports for upper management and various departments, etc.
- Comfortable and capable of handling personal and confidential information
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly organized with attention to detail, self-starting, self-reliant, highly motivated, and dependable
- Efficient in time management and prioritizing tasks with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Technological savvy and comfort in learning new computer systems and programs
- Working understanding of People Ops and Payroll principles, practices, and procedures
- High school diploma, college degree preferred
- Degree or Certification in Human Resources, Management, or Administration preferred
- Three+ years of Human Resources (People Ops) and Payroll experience preferred
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
EPM has grown to become one of the leading mortgage lenders in the U.S. EPM's mission is Empowering People More!
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, EPM is licensed in 50 states and provides an array of lending resources such as Conventional, FHA, VA, 203K, Reverse, and USDA loans, as well as a trusted Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac & Fannie Mae Seller/Servicer.
With a dedicated staff of highly experienced professionals, EPM provides exceptional pricing for thousands of clients annually, without compromising follow-through and customer service.
For more information about EPM visit us online at EPM.net