College Hill Dental Group
We are a fantastic dental office that seeks to provide the highest level of care to each and every one of our patients. We know that we are an office that is exceptional due to the team that we have created. We work hard and make patients smile every day. We are looking for an exceptional Patient Care Coordinator to join our team!
- Oversee the hygiene schedule and make sure that it is healthy (filled and productive)
- Oversee and carry out the hygiene recall system and the practice reactivation system
- Follow up with patients who have dental issues that we can help them with
- Send handwritten cards/or gifts to patients (Thank you, congratulations, condolences)
- Make sure new patients receive initial contact/welcome to decrease the no show rate
- Record patient testimonials and take photos with patients
- Oversee the patient referral program
- Assist the front office as needed
- Organized, thorough, and proactive
- Caring and sincere
- Takes initiative to improve and complete their tasks/responsibilities at the highest level
- Helps patients feel comfortable and confident with their dental care.
- Passionate about their job
- Looks ahead at the schedule to keep everyone productive yet on time
- Communicates well with patients and fellow team members
- Team player - works well with others
$15 - $22 hourly
About College Hill Dental Group
At College Hill Dental Group in Easton, PA we are known for providing an outstanding level of professional and personable service.
The relationships that our team members have developed with our patients and the exceptional treatment that is provided are why most of our patients have become patients for life.
Mon Tues: 8am - 5pm
Wed: 8am - 7pm
Thurs: 12:00pm - 8:00pm
We also offer Paid Time Off, Dental Care, and Medical Benefits