Almost Home Senior Care
Patient Care Aide (PCA) for Senior Care
We are looking for talented Patient Care Aides to join our residential group home team of caregivers. You will be entrusted with the care and monitoring of our residents and assist them with all the activities of daily living ensuring their comfort and safety, reporting to the nursing director, and assisting with the smooth operation of our facility.
- Work with residents on regular exercise as needed to maintain their mobility level and physical health
- Communicate information with patient care providers and other nursing staff members to facilitate patient care
- Help patients with basic care including bathing, dressing, going to the restroom, eating, and taking proper medication dosages on a daily basis
- Record patient vital signs including temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and blood oxygen level
- Keep each room up to high standards of sanitization by changing bedpans and sheets and performing regular room cleaning
- Prepare and serve meals and snacks for the residents
- Should have strong physical stamina to reposition and lift patients from beds to examination tables for wheelchairs and move medical equipment
- Exceptional communication skills in working with patients and families to maintain positive relationships
- Experience and knowledge working with bedridden patients and those who suffer from age-related illness such as Alzheimer's and Dementia preferred
$10 - 16 hourly
About Almost Home Senior Care
Almost Home Senior Care is a Group Home that provides exceptional, high-level care for Seniors needing total care in the comfort and safety of a residential home.