Hatch Realty is looking to hire our next Past Client-Event Coordinator. This addition to our marketing team will bring memorable experiences to clients and the community through events, customized messaging, and moments that'll make them feel seen, heard, valued, and cared for. Hatch Realty's growth has been monstrous over the past few years. We have more than 5,000 past clients to engage with to show them how appreciative we are. If you're organized, love being creative, enjoy making memories through the power of moments, and want to be part of a growing, innovative marketing team – then this is the perfect job for you!
PAST CLIENT ENGAGEMENT:
- Develop outreach plans and strategies to procure future sales and referrals from past clients.
- Systemize 'touch' campaigns for past clients for their birthdays, house-iversaries, and other exciting life milestones.
- Work in depth with our inside sales agents to gain full competency and develop plans using data from our CRM.
- Collaborate with marketing team members to identify past clients to feature on a regular basis through our marketing channels, video, and written testimonials
- Plan, implement, and track events in all markets.
- Run our current client events (Pie Day, Date Night, HatchStock, & the Sell a Home, Save a Child Golf Scramble) while assisting the Marketing Manager in finding new sponsors and attendees to add to our existing foundation.
- Create new client events and experiences that elevate the Hatch Realty brand and create ways for our real estate agents to build new relationships
GENERAL MARKETING TEAM EXPECTATIONS:
- Work within our marketing team for overall branding, projects, and outreach.
- Create various print and digital promotional materials.
- Other marketing responsibilities, as needed.
- Must fit into the Hatch culture and have a passion for helping others while working in a team environment
- 1-3 years' experience with general knowledge of various marketing platforms, event planning and/or community outreach
- Project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Graphic Design skills would be beneficial, but not required
- Must be a self-starter/problem solver with the ability to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Well organized with the ability to help others organize
- Coachable and willing to learn
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Great eye for detail
- High level of creativity
- Flexible, adaptable, and comfortable with problem-solving
- Energetic and compassionate
- Fun with a positive, can-do attitude
$35,000 - $45,000 + benefits
About Hatch Realty
Hatch Companies are the greatest places on earth to work. The energy is contagious - the people are incredible - and the opportunity for growth is unmatched.
Hatch Realty brokered by Real is in the business of helping people. We just happen to sell real estate. Hatch Realty is one of the top real estate teams in the country, serving Fargo / Moorhead / West Fargo and surrounding communities, Grand Forks, Detroit Lakes, Bismarck, and Fergus Falls / Ottertail / Perham lakes area communities.
Hatch Coaching is redefining the way people treat people. Under Erik's leadership, the team is impacting the real estate community as well as the business sector. While based in Fargo, Erik and his team coach clients across the United States!