Powersports is looking to add a team member to our parts department. This position would assist both our parts and service departments by getting the correct parts to the service technicians in a timely manner. Another part of the position would be keeping our inventory and overstock clean and organized. If this description sounds intriguing to you please contact us.
- Come to work with a positive attitude
- Work well in a TEAM setting is a must
- Assist in making sure parts are ordered and received in a timely manner to ensure the service department is as efficient as possible
- Maintaining and organizing the parts storage area
- Stocking parts shelves
- Ability to drive a forklift is a must to unload trucks as they arrive
- Assist in spot-checking inventory so that we maintain the correct count
- US work authorization
- Must be 18 years or older
- Strong knowledge of parts inventory
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Driver's license with a clean driving record
$15 - $18 hourly
About POWERSPORTS COMPANY
At Powersports Company we have the top brands in the Powersports, Agriculture and Outdoor Equipment industries. We strive to provide our customers with the best products and experience possible. We are a TEAM-oriented company that is always looking to grow.