Cart Mart – Golf Cars and EVs
Service Manager (San Marcos)
Cart Mart, Inc. is looking for an experienced, hardworking, energetic individual to manage our growing parts and service department. This person must be experienced in sales, warehousing, and distribution. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, organized, professional, and a problem solver with superior customer service skills.
If this sounds like work you’ll love, we’re waiting eagerly for your application!
- Paid time off, 401K Plan, Tuition reimbursement, Employee Referral Program, Employee Discount
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Cart Mart is an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as an At-Will Employer.
- Cart Mart is a drug and alcohol-free environment.
- Promote a culture of coaching and mentoring to encourage employee growth through professional communication and action.
- The manager will assign work orders, oversee the dispatching of work orders to technicians in the most efficient manner, and track their progress on an ongoing basis. They will be involved with every job, understanding the status of each work order, and be able to relay information back to customers and management at once.
- The manager will ensure the store is appropriately staffed to maintain our customer service expectations.
- The manager will conduct follow-up calls to customers (status updates) daily and handle customer complaints and issues diplomatically.
- The manager will meet regularly with employees to train, educate, and consult on matters of policy, safety, and performance, and they will perform employment reviews on an annual basis.
- Ensures that the same high-quality level of service provided to outside customers is also provided to internal dealership customers.
- Utilize the service scheduler for all service requests (internal and external) ensuring repair orders are completed on time and correctly.
- The manager will also maintain service records on Company equipment, and schedule routine maintenance to ensure safety and reliability of Company equipment.
- Motivated and fast-paced personality with serious Work Ethic.
- Excellent computer skills required (Windows, Explorer, Outlook).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- The qualified candidate will have excellent phone manners, and the ability to multi-task and make good decisions.
- Clean drug screening and background check are required.
- The qualified candidate must have the ability to manage a staff of up to 6 employees.
- A positive, professional, and friendly attitude is a must.
- Five + years of related golf, industrial or automotive parts sales, and management experience is a must.
About Cart Mart – Golf Cars and EVs
Cart Mart – Golf Cars and EVs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and at-will employer.
Cart Mart – Golf Cars and EVs is a drug-free and alcohol-free environment.
For more information, visit our careers page at: https://www.cartmart.com/content/careers