WizeHire’s Partnership Program supports small business coaches and consultants in helping their clients grow their businesses. Our program is expanding and we’re looking for a multi-faceted Partnerships Writer to develop marketing materials and collateral to support the Partnerships team.
You will report to the Director of Content and Communications and work closely with the partnerships team to build content and execute on collateral that engages, educates, and promotes partners. The content you produce will lay the foundation for our Partnerships messaging strategy, placing you at the helm of important decisions and driving direction for programmatic messaging.
The individual in this role will be responsible for collateral such as training materials, templated promotional content, landing pages, emails, video scripts, newsletters, and more. The ideal candidates should have experience writing informative content, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Develop content for our three partnership audiences: partner prospects, current partners, and partner clients with the goal of WizeHire adoption
- Build training materials, templated promotional content, landing pages, emails, video scripts, newsletters to educate current partner clients, engage partner prospects, and add value for current partner clients
- Inform content strategy with support from key stakeholders including the partner marketer, director of content and communications, and head of partnerships
- Act as a liaison between the content and partnership teams to facilitate communication and streamline productivity
- Adhere to the WizeHire brand and tone guidelines, ensuring all materials are written in the partnership voice.
- Work with the content team to come up with creative ways to modify and reuse existing partnership content to streamline workflow based on capacity
- Experience writing for digital marketing, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience writing for partnership, training, and nurture programs preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of how partnerships work and the content value provides
WizeHire is on a mission to transform the recruiting experience for small businesses. We’re helping busy leaders affordably find and hire the best talent by combining easy-to-use software with expert support from our hiring coaches. Over 10,000 businesses trust WizeHire to help them build the best team.
What we'll set you up with:
- A team that is invested in you and your career growth
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Healthcare plan
- Retirement matching program
- Generous stock offering
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Laptop + home office stipend
- We’re remote-first, so you can work from anywhere (must be eligible for employment in the US)