Montessori Reggio Academy of Sugar Land
The Social Media Specialist will lead social media and client engagements in driving strategy and results. He/she will be responsible for understanding the intricacies and best practices for paid and organic advertising on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram YouTube and Pinterest. He/she will build, launch, optimize and report on paid/organic social media campaigns for a variety of different clients in both B2B and B2C sectors. The right candidate for this role will be a results-oriented, very communicative, understanding of marketing metrics, and can think critically and strategically in all situations.
The Social Media/PR Specialist will provide support in the flawless execution of both episodic and evergreen social campaigns. This includes strategy, execution, community management, content creation, on-going maintenance, reporting, identification, and sharing actionable results and best practices across the organization.
Will be promoting and creating ads for Multiple Products, ranging from Childcare, Youth Sports to Real Estate.
- Work on assigned accounts, continuously providing insight and new opportunities to achieve goals
- Manage social media client accounts and influencer campaigns
- Participate in the strategy and recommendations for accounts and campaigns
- Execute social media campaigns and activities as required
- Write in a wide variety of styles that are on strategy, that reflect a brand’s personality and that correspond to the client’s budget and time constraints
- Be creative and come up with new ideas on promotions and further engagement on social media
- Targeted platforms will be, FaceBook, Instagram, You Tube, Twitter, Linked In, Snap Chat
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing or Advertising; or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years brand experience in the social media marketing field
- Knowledge and understanding of paid vs. organic social media strategy (including content development)
- Present and articulate social media strategies, providing strategic solutions and advice based on the industry and social landscape
- Deep knowledge of a wide variety of social media platforms and activities, including an understanding of how to engage, listen and monitor communities in each
- Experience working directly with brands and clients to determine specific needs and creative ways to exceed expectations
- Experience developing social media strategies across platforms, including utilizing analytics tools and understanding of how to engage, listen and monitor communities
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
$10 - $13 hourly
About Montessori Reggio Academy of Sugar Land
With Montessori Reggio Academy, you can journey toward professional independence as you change the lives of the children you serve. A leader in the industry, Montessori Kids Universe offers an opportunity that is unparalleled. Our unique growth model delivers a Montessori academic environment - coupled with our proprietary Reggio-inspired enrichment curriculum.