Team Nest Builder
Website, CRM, and SEO Manager - P/T
We have a great opportunity for a well-rounded Digital- IT Manager who will manage our website, SEO, CRM, and Productivity Systems. This position is approximately 10-15 hours/week and is mostly remote with occasional in-person meetings at our Sparta, NJ office.
The ideal candidate will be well versed in all things Google, have experience integrating 3rd party-hosted websites, and know their way around CRMs. Experience customizing and implementing productivity tools is a plus!
The ideal candidate will also have demonstrated success in creating new systems and improving existing ones, and also enjoys working in a collaborative work environment where their contributions to the team are valued and rewarded!
- Enhance company Website (hosted by 3rd party) including lead capture and backend CRM
- Manage ancillary websites including lead capture systems
- Improve SEO and content and manage 3rd party integrations
- Manage company Google Business Page and interface with Marketing Dept. to insure content is consistent with SEO objectives
- Manage Google Analytics for organic and PPC performance; Prepare Monthly KPI Reports
- Manage company FB business page and other social media and industry profiles such as LinkedIn, Zillow, Realtor.com, etc.
- Manage 3rd party digital channels such as Yelp, TapINTO, NextDoor, etc.
- Customize company productivity system (Notion. co) and train staff on an ongoing basis
- Google Certified and/or significantly demonstrated previous experience with building websites, SEO enhancement, Google Business Pages, etc.
- Knowledge of productivity channels such as Notion, Trello (etc).
- Previous experience customizing CRMs such as Salesforce, Commissions Inc., or Follow-up Boss
- In-depth knowledge and past experience customizing and implementing productivity tools (such as Trello, Monday, Asana, Evernote, Click-up, or Notion)
- Previous Experience with 3rd party real estate web hosting services such as Sierra Interactive, BoomTown, Brivity, Chime, Command, Follow-up Boss, IXACT, Kunversion, KV Core, Placester, Real Geeks, Tiger Leads, Ylopo, or similar
- Knowledge of residential real estate business and Northern NJ towns
- Compensation commensurate with previous experience. Paid college internship will also be considered.
$25 - $50 hourly DOE
About Team Nest Builder
Team Nest Builder is a long-established and highly successful full-service home selling team ranked in the top 1% of all Realtors in northern NJ. Our home office is located in Sparta, NJ. We bring energy, enthusiasm, and expertise to our client's real estate needs. And, we set and maintain high standards for professionalism and service delivery to our clients, service partners, and other industry professionals. Our reputation and brand name are golden, and we are looking to expand our team with people who share our personal and professional high standards.