The Rowland Team
Local Operations Partner - Part-Time
AKA “Smooth Operator”
The End, First
Do you feel happy when everything is in its place and working well? In this role, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to be proud of your work!
Local operations partners are the glue between Elevate’s standards of quality and implementation. Your pursuit of excellence and eye for details is what keeps the properties under your care in tip-top shape. You’ll lead a local team of vendors and service providers in keeping to the company mission and maintaining quality. Your superpowers of attention to detail and timeliness is what makes every guest check-in a massive success, every time!
Elevate Hospitality will empower you to be the local symphony orchestrator (so to speak…) so that every guest feels valued and appreciated.
- Reliable, accountable, and professional
- Ability to problem solve and be resourceful
- Humble, coachable, positive and servant-hearted
- Highly organized and detail-oriented. Highly conscious of deadlines
- Good computer literacy (email, apps, websites, etc.)
- Professionalism in all communication
- Ability to uphold and enforce standards
- Maintain a high level of accountability and be responsible for operations
Once tenured, you will have the opportunity to experience short stays in our vacation properties. This will be a hybridized work vacation where you get to enjoy our creations as well as provide valuable feedback about your experiences.
GUEST EXPERIENCE & MESSAGING
- Respond to local issues such as check-in problems or other property-related issues as needed in a timely manner
- Make people feel welcome and cared for when interacting and clearly communicate resolution steps to issues
- Show up clean and in company attire
- Go beast mode on checklists
- Contribute to regular company meetings where we review operations, pending business, and new business
- Store runs and material re-stocking on an ongoing basis
- Ensure all logistics are handled (trash goes out, properties stay clean, etc)
- Be available to respond to local emergencies if and when they arise
- Problem solve and handle issues that fall under your authority
- Work with the virtual operations team to coordinate and resolve in-person tasks (IE: a guest left something on the property and needs it mailed…)
- Maintain positive relationships with vendors and service providers
- Keep vendors and service providers accountable to execute our standards of excellence and timeliness
- Verify check-out cleanings are completed and that the property is stocked and ready for the next guest
- Contribute ideas to improve operational efficiency
- Order lists of products to help set up properties
- Audit property profiles with virtual team to verify our listings are accurate
- Meet photographers and other vendors as needed throughout the setup process
- Assemble furniture as needed
- Assist designer in hanging art and other staging items
- Flexibility in schedule to include working both evenings and weekends
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Skills using a property management system, customer relationship software and other applications to perform job functions
- Ability to handle physically demanding tasks such as using ladders and tools to perform maintenance tasks (IE: changing light bulbs, lifting supplies to and from high shelves, etc.).
- Reliable transportation required
- Bilingual (Spanish-English) a plus
$18 - $25 hourly
About The Rowland Team
WHO ARE WE?
We are a team of fun-loving, hard-charging professionals. We are not a faith-based organization…However, the personal faith of our founders influences our core business principles and is woven into the fabric of The Rowland Team. We hope you find something in these pages which resonates with you… if so we’d love to hear about it!
“We receive when we give out. Our company seeks to show people their value and worth by providing deeply meaningful experiences and stays. In doing so, we create a devoted and loyal customer base and maximize earnings for our company and our partners.”