Our team is growing and we need a fantastic Real Estate Transaction Coordinator to help keep our agents on track and ensure our clients are taken care of with speed and perfection! In addition, the Team Lead needs an Executive Assistant a few hours a week.
The ideal person is someone who cares about the quality of their work and enjoys working from home with a face-to-face meeting once or twice each week. The perfect team member will be able to work independently and/or collaboratively in an ever-changing industry. This job is responsible for day to day support of Sales Agents and the Team Lead.
This person must be well organized, a self-starter, able to learn new technology easily, provide excellent customer service, have great phone skills and be able to multi-task efficiently. It is also vital that the person has a good memory, is disciplined, and will accept the responsibility to make sure the back-end of deals is in order so we can close.
You must be mentally present at all times -- the contracts and processes we deal with can create huge liability if not done correctly!
HOURS: We would like someone who can grow with this position as our team grows. Starting in January (which is when we want someone to start in this role), payment will be a flat fee per transaction coordinated. We hope for this position to blossom into a 20 hour per week position with a flat weekly salary by spring.
There are opportunities for advancement! We have a friendly team of agents who are excited to work with you.
• Act as a liaison between clients and agents
• Participate in company-provided training sessions
• Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
• Manage contract to close process
• Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
• Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
• Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
• Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
• Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
• Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
• Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
• Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
• Schedule photographers for all seller listings
• Schedule showings for all buyers
• Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
A real estate license is not required. However, preference will be given to applicants who have, have had, or are willing to earn an Ohio real estate license.
• Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Zoho and Internet skills
• Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
• Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
• Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
• Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
• Learning based and solution oriented
• Deadline driven and extremely organized
• Open to new ideas and systems
• Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
• Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
• Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in time management
• A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
Street Sotheby's International Realty is one of the top brokerages in the Columbus, Ohio area. We are privileged to be associated with this name and brand of distinction, dating back to 1744 when the Sotheby's Auction House was founded in London, England. In Ohio, the Street family owns the SIR franchise and has offices in Upper Arlington, Bexley, within the gates of Lakeside, and Port Clinton (most of the agents work generally from a home office).
Brenner Group is led by Sara Marie Brenner, a licensed real estate agent. She holds an MBA and is earning a Doctorate of Business Administration in Finance, and is Adjunct Faculty at Hondros College of Business in real estate, finance and economics. Sara Marie has been in sales since 1992, and has led successful sales teams in multiple industries. We are a vibrant, tech-savvy team with lofty goals for growth, and seek entrepreneurial-minded individuals to join us!