Kalamazoo Property Investments
We are seeking a part-time Assistant for a Real Estate Investor who is involved with property management, leasing, research and purchase of new properties
This talented real estate investor assistant will join our thriving team! The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy fast-paced work, show creativity, solving problems , researching areas of interest and have a high degree of professionalism when working with others.
If you’re an enthusiastic, perceptive individual who’s eager to make an impact in the lives of others and aspires to grow your understanding of the world of real estate investing
Self-assured and open-minded individuals who have a passion for selling and are willing to step outside their comfort-zones will thrive in this position.
Responsibilities will vary depending on projects but will include:
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to emails in a timely fashion
- Follow up with all leads on a daily basis
- Communicate with RE investor and others in a clear and effective way
- Uphold company policy and professionalism when scheduling and performing property tours
- Processing paperwork in a timely fashion
- Approaching every day with an open-mind and unwavering enthusiasm
- Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants
- Present management opportunities in a positive light to prospective clients, both commercial and residential
- Advertise available properties via a variety of media and promotional materials
- Determine the needs, living standards and economic viability of prospective customers
- Confirm rental application data and personal references
- Stay knowledgeable of the property market status
- Provide information on all aspects of properties
- Proven track record of successful sales or working experience as a leasing/rental agent property manager
- Strong communication skills
- High-energy and enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy and take pride in providing excellent service
- Great with people — warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
- Basic computer skills; typing and writing ability for correspondence, memos, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Available evenings and weekends
- Willing to work on commission
- Working knowledge of rental/leasing practices
- Up to date with property market status
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ready, willing and able to handle call volume and screening
- Persuasive with marketing and sales skills
- Customer service orientation
$12 / hr
About Kalamazoo Property Investments
KPI (Kalamazoo Property Investments) is a property management company that manages a portfolio of 75 rental units in Kalamazoo.
The properties range from single families to small multi-families.
The properties have been acquired over the last 7 years and most have been extensively remodeled.
The company mission is to provide quality properties in good locations and excellent after service to discerning well qualified tenants.
We also have two other companies: Kalamazoo Quality Properties - a Flipping Company and JB’s Treasure Trove LLC - a Real estate investment company.