We’re hiring a part-time assistant for a local apartment complex's leasing office. Responsibilities include general office duties and filing, data entry, showing apartments to applicants, customer service for existing tenants, and scheduling maintenance issues with the team. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
$13 - $18 hourly
About RE/MAX Center
RE/MAX Center supports Top Professional REALTORS in the North Metro Atlanta Marketplace by providing them with consistent and reliable support, relevant systems, leading edge-technology, the top real estate brand in the world and a culture of success in a world of abundance.