Beach Equities Real Estate
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking a Administrative Assistant / Client Care Coordinator who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, escrow, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is massive opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
Working environment will consist primarily at a professional home office environment in Bixby Knolls, sometimes at our main office in East Long Beach, some travel via car (drivers' license & insurance required), and frequently visiting our various listings, clients' homes and offices & attending special events on occasion.
PT to start with opportunity to grow to FT.
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Manage contract to close process (coordinate: signs, photography, lockboxes, calendar deadlines, meet appraisers, termite inspectors, etc.)
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.) & some social media management and calendaring
- Update and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills ... ability to work with new web-based CRMs and lead management systems or pick them up quickly
$13.00 hourly + bonuses
About Beach Equities Real Estate
At Beach Equities, we believe the consumer deserves a better real estate buying and selling experience. We specialize in probate, trust, conservatorship, court-ordered, and partition-action real estate sales and work with executors of estates, family members who have often lost loved ones, and their attorneys, cpa's and other professionals alike, to make the entire process as smooth and seamless as possible, while earning top dollar and the best possible outcomes for our clients. The company was started in 1972 by Steve Fingerhut; currently, we have a couple agents who run their own real estate businesses fairly independently. This position will report directly to and work hand in hand with Paige Fingerhut Charnick, Realtor and Manager. Paige has been a Realtor with Beach Equities since 2007, and grew up in the real estate business.