The Robin Group
Do you have a fire in your belly? Are you yearning to do something purposeful that will change people's lives for the better? Are you persistent, have perseverance and have a "GSD" work-style?
I am looking for a smart, detail-oriented person that is self-motivated and a quick learner. You must be comfortable and productive in a fast-paced work environment.
Are you flexible? Are you an implementer? Are you a tech-savvy person that effectively and obsessively makes and follows checklists? Do you have experience with Marketing/Social Media?
If you genuinely like people and it lights your soul on fire to be part of a small, quickly growing real estate services company, I want to talk to you.
Please fill out the required assessment that will be emailed to you.
Bonus plan possible with full time employment.
Real Estate License preferred.
Accepting virtual or work-from-home candidates.
- Increase revenue - marketing listings and marketing the company and brand through Digital, Social Media and Print Marketing, lead generation through sphere of influence and calling past clients
- Create "WOW" experiences for internal and external clients, exceeding their expectations. "Experience the Extraordinary" is mantra
- Decrease expenses
- Track everything
- Build, implement and manage sustainable, scalable systems, so that the team and sub-businesses can grow quickly
- Continue to take day to day tasks away from lead agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in G-Suite, Word, Excel, Power Point, and Internet skills
- Experience with social media, digital marketing and web-based applications
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$12 - $15 per hour to start
About The Robin Group
We are entrepreneurs. We think BIG. We move FAST. We work HARD. We give 110% to our Clients. We provide a superior level of service to successful people with passion and purpose, so they can experience the extraordinary lifestyle they so richly deserve.