Concierge + Sales
Wyndham's Face-to-Face Event Marketers are the face and voice of Wyndham!
Our Wyndham Destinations Anaheim Resort is located next to Disneyland/Garden Walk is seeking Top Talent to join our team! You will be working at fun (pre-booked) events and set locations in the So Cal area, marketing for Wyndham Destinations!
- You'll be responsible for booking guests, offering them an opportunity for an vacation preview or owner update with one of our member service employees.
- Welcome guests warmly to the event and provide them with brief information about the resort, resort activities and services, and activities in the area.
- Must maintain above budget penetration rate of assigned guests and ensure that the overall penetration of the site is above budgeted numbers.
- Present and secure payment for two or three night getaway vacation packages.
- Must be able to work days, nights, week-ends, and holidays.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
- Must maintain department standards of production and work as a team player.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; high school diploma required.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be highly motivated with a positive attitude and good work ethic.
- Experience in sales and customer service is required.
$13 / hour (for the first 60 days) + Commissions + Bonus Structure
What to expect from Wyndham:
- Work for the #1 rated and largest hospitality company (Fortune Magazine).
- Receive excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401k and much more!
- "Count On Me" culture.
- Team enviroment
- Receive travel perks and much much more!