We are seeking a TALENTED highly motivated, self-starting, creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future customers through content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts.
The Marketing and Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for advancing the community and customer experience through online and traditional marketing. This position is charged with accelerating the expansion and use of social media channels as well as to bring a high degree of creativity to our existing methods. This position requires tight interaction with the marketing, customer service, operations, sales and technology teams to ensure that our website, social media, collateral and other communications accurately reflect our brand and to achieve overall goals.
Applicants should have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within marketing and advertising is critical, while knowledge of real estate functions is a bonus. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
In addition to marketing, branding, and social media related work, this position will also share a role in maintaining collateral.
This position will lead our efforts to engage stakeholders with quality content, create content delivery plans, and maintain consistent, brand-appropriate content as well as oversee and administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising.
• Ensures that company messages and materials are accurate and consistent
• Creates, delivers, edits, and optimizes marketing materials and advertising campaigns
• Executes new community launch including signage and events
• Edits and maintains social content for communities
• Website management including written and digital content, redesign as needed, SEO development and tracking analytics
• Run and maintain all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) with scheduled posts and updates
• Support the company and agent tracking of incoming leads/prospects and adjust marketing campaigns accordingly
• Minimum of 2 years marketing/brand management in an agency or real estate sales environment
• Social media expert
• Enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment
• Passion for new solutions and challenging broad based audiences
• Knowledge of forward design concepts
• Some understanding of the sales process for residential real estate
• Experience with MS Publisher preferred
• Experience in the real estate industry preferred
We are a leading Douglas County RE/MAX team with offices in Castle Rock, DTC and part of Pikes Peak MLS too. Our team has ranked in the top 6 of all Colorado RE/MAX Professionals agents for the last 4 years and consists of a full time transaction coordinator, part time marketing coordinator and several showing assistants.
Our mission is to Wow our clients with amazing service that they tell their friends about. We do this by reducing the stress of moving by simplifying the process and increasing communication with them. We seek to have meaningful and genuine relationships with our clients that will last a lifetime.