The Exceptional Home Team
We are seeking help with outbound calling, e-mail communication, pipeline management, and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities.
We need someone who can achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable on the phones and truly enjoy the sales aspect.
Real estate license not required.
- Maintain rigorous prospecting for new business and equally rigorous follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management and expect regular accountability meetings with direct manager and company owner
- Inside sales agents will be responsible for cold calling to set appointments for our team of field agents (Realtors) to meet with clients who are interested in buying or selling residential real estate
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Passion for selling
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Willingness and ability to spend 80 to 90% of workday on the phone
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to use or quickly learn technology
$38,000+ at plan
About The Exceptional Home Team
The Exceptional Home Team is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Twin Cities and one of the top 50 teams in North America within Keller Williams. Led by energetic, creative, and ambitious co-founder, Christy Kimbrel, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. The Exceptional Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.