Godoy Law Office
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We are looking for a thorough housekeeper with excellent cleanliness standards to attend all areas of our home and local office.
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Clean and tidy all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits
- Laundry - wash, fold, and put away
- Cook a minimum of 2 meals a week
- Clean at office 5 minutes away (2 times a week - wipe downs and kitchen cleaning.)
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Proven working experience in relevant field
- Have reliable transportation
- Ability to work independently and remain motivated
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Professionalism along with speed and attention to detail
- Knowledge of the English language
- High school degree
$10.00 - $20.00 an hour
About Godoy Law Office
We are a fast-growing, entrepreneurial law firm that helps people through the immigration system and people charged in criminal court. We are here to help our clients navigate the legal system and achieve positive results.
We are very focused on giving our clients an outstanding experience. We are also really busy, and we do not intend to slow down! We need the right kind of person to meet with our potential clients, listen to them, hear their struggles, and then show them how we can give them the path to a better tomorrow.
We strive to help our clients come out of a scary and extremely emotional process feeling as though they have been heard and helped, and that they are now in a better position than they would have been without us.