Hyatt Place Chapel Hill
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
About Hyatt Place Chapel Hill
Hyatt Place Chapel Hill takes pride in being a fun environment to work in with a great management team and staff. We offer competitive salaries, medical benefits, paid time off, a 401k plan and travel discounts. We are fully committed to all team members and provide them with all the resources to make each person successful.
Our core values of Gratitude, Trust, Teamwork, Ownership Mentality, and Lifelong Learning are interwoven in everything we do. We hire talent throughout all levels of our organization that exemplifies these important attributes in order to provide a top-notch hospitality experience for our guests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, age, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, or covered veteran status. EOE m/f/d/v
Hyatt Place Chapel Hill is an amazing place to work! Come join our team!