Remerica United Realty
Remerica United Realty seeks a collaborative and self-driven person to consistently deliver excellent customer service and to provide exceptional administrative support to management and real estate agents. This position requires availability to work alternating weekends, part-time (10-20 hours weekly), and a weekday shift, with the opportunity for more hours. NEVER WORK EVENINGS.
Will give extra attention to applicants with real estate office experience, strong phone and in-person communication skills and proven written and oral communication skills.
Please, no licensed real estate agents and no phone calls. Perfect fit for students! Apply today!
- Willingness to build and maintain positive relationships with agents and guests in person and by phone
- Command of front desk responsibilities and ability to multitask and prioritize quickly
- Provide high-quality customer service to all
- Support ongoing projects as needed
- Oversee facility cleanliness and perform daily/weekly cleaning tasks
- Maintain day-to-day activities within office environment - answering phone calls, responding to emails, data entry and a variety of front desk reception tasks
- Positive, collaborative and customer-oriented
- Punctual, reliable and professional in appearance and demeanor
- Self-driven and demonstrated ability to perform duties without supervision
- Strong organizational skills and attentive to detail
- Must be able to work alternating weekend shifts (Saturday 9:00 am-5:00 pm and Sunday 10:00 am-4:00 pm) in our Novi location (and occasionally work in our Brighton office) with holidays and evenings off, and 1-2 weekday shifts with hours ranging from 9:00 am - 7:00 pm.
About Remerica United Realty
Top producing Real Estate Office consistently selling in the top 5% of the State.