Four Points by Sheraton DFW Airport North
Part-Time Front Desk Agent
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
$13 - $14
About Four Points by Sheraton DFW Airport North
Four Points is designed for the independent traveler that appreciates an honest, uncomplicated, and casual atmosphere. The associates deliver authentic service with a taste of the local area.