Billie Bauer & Co.
We are seeking a dedicated, experienced Office Assistant / Administrative Assistant / Listing Coordinator to fill a flex-time position supporting our broker, starting at approximately 20-25 hours weekly, with growth potential. Real estate experience highly preferred and licensed agents are welcome.
This position offers varied responsibilities daily and a very nice office environment. Candidates for this position are friendly, energetic, self-motivated, and extremely detail-oriented, with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Must have proficient command of technology and be computer savvy.
Our administrative assistant will have excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and exceptional phone manner. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher) and Google Apps (Sheets, Docs, Slides) required. Proficiency at quick typing required. This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others and shares our belief that people come first. We would love to have you join not just our team, but our family as well!
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for property listings on shared Google Calendar
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule stagers and photographers for all seller listings
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from Director of Operations, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$14 / hr
About Billie Bauer & Co.
Billie Bauer & Co. was founded on a firm commitment to provide superior service. So much so that clients recommend us to family and friends, that realtors want to work with us, and team members are proud to be in business with us. We want people to be inspired to achieve what they thought was unreachable.
Our Mission is to be the superior real estate solution in Kansas City. We are focused on a colossal customer experience and committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations, while continuously growing a fun, top producing team.
Our team is up 181% in the last 5 years and we sell a home every 3 days. We are an expanding team, currently comprised of 6 team members and growing every quarter! Our 2018 goal is to hit it out of the park with over 105 closed units and $28M in sales.