Do you eat data for breakfast and love to contribute with ideas backed by numbers to improve the team’s performance and the company’s profit? If so, please raise your hand. We have been looking for you!
How we elevate YOUR game:
- We provide training, coaching, and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Develop within the company
- We realize that for an ideal candidate a compensation pkg needs to be very aggressive to continue to build our team of eagles.
- Lead Generation Services: Performs web research and develops relationships with networks/communities to build prospect/contact lists that the Originations BDR team will subsequently engage to cultivate and drive qualified leads to the sales pipeline. Activities could include: Contact/Email, List Building, Data Mining & Extraction, Data Cleansing, List management.
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
- Analyze previous marketing campaigns to identify opportunities and bring ideas and recommendations to change the existing Market tactics or with a new Marketing Strategy altogether, seeking to increase the Sales Volume and help us get a higher ROI on marketing campaigns
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of many computer programs and programming languages.
- Create Reports and show your team the numbers, the Return of Investment, the Key Performance Indicators, the current trends, the future trends, the Sales Volume, and other important factors through Data Visualization to make better decisions.
- Use CRM software to maintain a database of current information on new sales opportunities as well as existing customers, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate.
- Regularly communicates with agents and Sales Executives to understand the needs of our sales teams and refine data mining and list-building strategies.
- Assist in the development, testing, and tracking of lead generation strategies & campaigns.
- Assist in measuring key performance metrics (e.g. conversion rates, cost per lead, etc.)
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at the manager’s discretion to support Origination’s lead generation goals.
- Create and automate processes and campaigns.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated success presenting concepts and ideas to others, including the ability to actively listen.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with CRM software
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Organization skills.
- Ability to pivot and change priorities if needed, handling multiple projects/details and meeting deadlines
- Growth Mindset
- SQL Mastery
$1,000 per month
We are an ambitious, dedicated, and caring group of people in the US.
We own businesses in the Real Estate Investment, Real Estate Brokerage, and Automotive sectors. We are a company with a vision to be the largest transactional platform in the U.S. We know that in order to accomplish our goals, our people are the most important asset. That’s the reason we are always looking for top players to join our team.
We strive to live by our core values which are:
- Growth Mindset