College Planning Source
To Apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter responding to the questions below. If all items are not included, your application will not be reviewed.
- What experience have you had working with high school students and/or the college admissions process?
- What experience do you have editing and revising essays?
- Why are you seeking part-time employment?
This is a part-time position starting at 1-4 hours/day (up to 7 days/week).
- Assist College Planning Source Counselors with college admissions essay editing
- Communicate with assigned counselors regarding deadlines, applications, and essays
- Be available to communicate with students via video chat (on a case-by-case basis)
- Previous editing, revising, and writing experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Experience working with high school students
- Must have a passion for helping students achieve goals
- Ability to communicate effectively with high school students
About College Planning Source
We are a busy, private college planning company that provides career, major, and college guidance to high school students. We work one-on-one with students to guide them through the college application process.