Landers Investment LLC
We're hiring a data-driven accountant for an integral position on our team. You’ll keep our general ledger up-to-date, ensure the accuracy of our financial information, and use QuickBooks for tracking. Candidates should be experienced problem-solvers, well-organized, detail-oriented, and time-efficient.
- Complete bookkeeping duties: Data entry and record maintenance
- Properly record financial transactions
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct daybook, suppliers ledger, customer ledger, and general ledger
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable in a timely manner
- Prepare all financial statements and bank reconciliations
- Worked previously with basic accounting systems, QuickBooks, and Excel
- Must be well-versed in general accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- 2+ years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a bookkeeper, cost accountant, management accountant, or similar position
$15 - $20 hourly
About Landers Investment LLC
We're a growing Real Estate Investment Company.