We Buy Homes In USA
We are looking for a skilled accountant for a part-time bookkeeping position. You’ll be responsible for recording all our financial transactions including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments, and posting information to bookkeeping journals and QuickBooks. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and highly organized. If this sounds like work you’ll love, we’re waiting eagerly for your application!
This position is great for someone who is retired or looking for part-time work.
- Make sure accounts receivable/payable are complete
- Perform bookkeeping duties: Maintain data on financial statements
- Properly record financial transactions
- Insert all information into QuickBooks and prepare weekly P&L Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statements.
- Must be willing to come into the office. (office space will be provided)
- We are looking for someone who would be able to come into the office every Friday to preform these duties. 4-6 hours a week.
- Must possess exceptional communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Exceptional knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- At least 2 years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a cost accountant, management accountant, bookkeeper, or related position
- Worked previously with basic accounting systems, QuickBooks, and Excel
- Bookkeeping experience is required.
- QuickBooks certified is a plus
- Real Estate Construction Bookkeeping preferred.
$20 - $40 hourly
About We Buy Homes In USA
As a contributing member of the Alex Hemani companies, you will be an integral part of the company’s team and will be expected to support a cooperative and rewarding work environment for our employees. You will also be expected to support the company’s strategic growth objectives as well.