4Squares Residential Group @ Keller Williams Realty
Our growing Real Estate team is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, part-time Marketing/Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of team duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the team environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, and Internet skills. Macintosh preferred.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$15 per hour
About 4Squares Residential Group @ Keller Williams Realty
4Squares Residential Group is a small real estate team based at the Cambridge office of Keller Williams Realty. The team owner, Jennifer Keenan, has been a local Realtor and top producing agent since 2009. We believe that good service and working with someone who cares are two of the most important factors when it comes to helping people buy and sell their homes. #LoveTheWayYouLive