Agent Team at Re/Max Neighborhood Properties
Our energetic and busy residential real estate agent team is seeking a creative, organized and tech savvy Administrative Assistant to help improve our client's experience before, during, and after the transaction.
The ideal candidate will have past experience as an assistant (preferably in real estate), be detail oriented, and super organized. Excellent communication skills a must. Looking for someone with positive, joyful attitude.
We will start at 10-15 hours per week but as we grow hours could increase. Candidate must be available during the week during the day, hours can be flexible. Candidate must be able to commute to Montville, NJ within 10-15 minutes.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, database management and back office support
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, postcards,online marketing)
- Participate in training sessions
- Manage contract to close process
- Enter listings in MLS
- Create and maintain checklists/systems for selling and buying process
- Dropping off brochures, sign riders, occasional errands (NJ drivers license a must)
- Assist in social media postings and email blasts
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with most office programs and/or ability to learn additional ones pertinent to office and real estate needs including but not limited to gmail, evernote, google drive,a sales based CRM, dotloop transaction software
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Flexible in daily routine
- Extremely organized and meticulous- this is most important!
- Able to commute to Montville in 10-15 minutes
$15.00 per hour
About Agent Team at Re/Max Neighborhood Properties
We are a newly formed team looking for our next team member!