Jim Knowlton Home Team
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Weekend and evening availability
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
$12 - $15 hourly
About Jim Knowlton Home Team
The Jim Knowlton Home Team has been helping people buy and sell homes throughout central and southern New Hampshire for over 20 years. Whether you’re looking to sell your primary home or buy a vacation property in the Lakes Region or White Mountains, The Jim Knowlton Home Team can help. We offer a full-time office staff and specialists for each stage of the real estate transaction as well as a full-service team approach. Our buyer and seller partners are ready to guide you through the process of buying the perfect home or selling your existing house for the best possible price.
Whether you are buying or selling, you need people who are ready to serve you and your family. We take the time to listen to what you want and will work with you to help you reach your real estate goals to ensure a seamless experience. Our team will get the job done!