De la Cruz Law, LLC
Paralegal - Probate and Estate Planning
Do you want to help people who are in difficult and sometimes life-altering situations? Do you want to ensure that clients are protected in the event that something unexpected happens to them or their loved ones? Do you want to ensure that the client’s business is protected?
We are an entrepreneurial estate planning, probate, elder, and business law firm that is on track for aggressive growth and we need an experienced paralegal to join our team and be a total superstar – working directly with the owner to support the team and help our clients.
We want to be known for helping our clients come out of an extremely emotional process, feeling as though they are in a better position and that they had a team behind them that really cares for them. We are growing fast and we need a Paralegal who can hit the ground running.
If these statements appeal to you, then you may be our next Professional:
- You think in terms of outlines, chronologies, and indexes
- You see an opportunity for an organization where other people see a mess
- You understand that sometimes it’s OK to leave a message, but sometimes you need to keep trying until you speak to a person
- You want to provide Ritz Carlton Customer Service
- You smile when you answer the phone
- Your middle name is “Attention to Detail”.
- You are an awesome juggler of tasks and can change gears quickly
- You do not think scanning and copying are “beneath you.”
- We are a law firm that is looking to hire an energetic person to fill the position as a Paralegal.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two to three years of experience in probate, estate planning, and/or business law.
- The ideal candidate will be able to take initiative on work that needs to be prepared and complete tasks with minimal hand-holding.
- Currently, this position is a hybrid. This position will also be required to file probate petitions in person.
- Initial employment compensation will be based on your experience within a minimum of salary of $50,000-$54,000, with opportunities for increases after that. There is also an opportunity for bonus compensation for those who can demonstrate their profitability to the firm.
$50,000 - $54,000
About De la Cruz Law, LLC
De la Cruz Law, LLC is a collaborative, entrepreneurial, positive and growth-minded law firm that believes in investing in its employees. We believe that every staff member has the ability to grow in a positive and diverse environment. Our mission is to help small businesses and families create life and business plans that prevent unnecessary stress during life's unexpected events.