Ged Lawyers is searching for an experienced bilingual paralegal to join its dynamic team In Boca Raton, FL!
Ged Lawyers provides a wide range of benefits including: medical, vision, dental insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability, 401K matching plan, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO).
- Draft pleadings, memos, and correspondence
- Comply with and propound discovery
- Correspond with medical providers, clients, and other law firms
- Scheduling of depositions and coordinating with court reporting companies
- Assist in preparing responses to initial discovery and preparing discovery to send to defense counsel
- Assist the attorney in all phases of pre-litigation and litigation through the trial of the case
- Mediation scheduling and preparation
- 3-5 years of paralegal experience
- Experience in handling PIP (personal injury protection) and/or BI (Bodily Injury) claims
- Excellent communication, customer service, interpersonal, organizational, decision-making, and relationship building
- Knowledge of Litify is a plus, but not necessary
- The ability to be a team player and work in a fast pace atmosphere is a must
- Being bilingual is a plus
$50,000 - $60,000
About Ged Lawyers
Throughout the United States, Ged Lawyers and its dedicated staff of professionals help victims of personal injury and natural disaster recover compensation for harm caused by negligence, misconduct, or an insurance company’s unreasonable behavior. As a full-service law firm, we are here for our clients and their legal needs, with proficiency in a broad range of fields.